Today he helps individuals simplify & better understand:
● Medicare Health Plans, Health-related insurance, and Long Term Care insurance.
Note: Better understanding = a better decision.
● How, these special insurance plans help maintain a healthy life, protect finances & provide peace of mind.
Note: These links have lots of info about the plans - plus an easy way to sign up!
John works as a health-related insurance advisor when increasing understanding and simplifying and as a broker when implementing insurance plans.
Clients gain from John's advisory services at no cost and his:
● Certification in federal health legislative and regulatory requirements.
● Special understanding of the complex enrollment regulations for MediCare & Medicare Health Plans and certifications for Medicare Advantage plans.
● Service on NAHU's national Medicare Advisory Group.
● Commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience in three manufacturing business, in human resources; benefit management; and employee and labor relations.
Knowledge of regulatory issues, benefit trends, and emerging products is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year. Actively involved in:
● American Association for Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and providing assistance.
● Active in a 400 plus member church
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
● Casual discussion with a professional health insurance advisor increases understanding of the value of these special insurance plans.
● Selecting, if enrollment is available, either a special insurance plan or a Medicare Health Plan.
● Reviewing how Long Term Care insurance protects your family and what it means to you.
It's OK after talking to say no - now is not the right time.
BTW - you can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
Note: Contacting John means you are consenting to talk but not to enroll.