Today, as a Professional Advisor, he helps:
● Individuals better understand Medicare Health Plans, Dental & Vision insurance for Individuals, and Long Term Care insurance.
Note: Better understanding = a better decision.
● How, owning & using these special insurance plans helps maintain a healthy life, provides financial protection from big medical-related expenses, & provides peace of mind.
Note: The page each red link takes you to describes what you can gain owning these two important kinds of insurance. The page also has an easy-to-use way to sign up!
When insurance option(s) that fit an individuals situation / interest / budget are selected John then works as a Broker to implement the plan(s)..
Clients gain from John's no-cost-to-you services and his:
● Certification in federal health legislative and regulatory requirements.
● Special understanding of MediCare & Medicare Health Plans complex enrollment regulations and certifications for Medicare Advantage plans.
● Service as a special advisor for NABIP's national Medicare Certification program.
● Commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience in human resources, benefit management, and in employee and labor relationns with three manufacturing businesses.
Knowledge of regulatory issues, benefit trends, and emerging products is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year. Actively involved in:
● American Association for Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and providing assistance.
● Active in a 400 plus member church
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
● Casual person-to-person discussion with a professional health-related insurance advisor increases understanding of the value of these unique insurance plans.
● Select a special Dental and Vision insurance plan or a Medicare Health Plan when enrollment is available.
● Review how Long Term Care insurance protects your family and what it means to you.
It's OK after talking to say no - now is not the right time.
BTW - you can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
Note: Contacting John means you consent to talk but not enroll.