● The most important thing — focus on proper nutrition!
-> Moving rapidly away from SAD [Standard American Diet]
-> Eating as much fresh, grass fed, & farm raised products as you can!
● The most important part of moving away from SAD is to — avoid sugar:
-> it's addictive — sugar can ruin your health in 143 ways.
-> during the ups and downs of the pandemic we learned a strong immune system is vital! Guess what! The # 1 on the list of steps to help your immune system! No Sugar!
● Another important part of achieving a healthy life is to focus — 80% of your efforts on proper nutrition! Just 20% is on exercise.
Note: CDC reports only 50% of people get regular exercise = $117 billion yearly healthcare cost!
[Think what that would do to the cost of your health insurance!]
● Research tells us — proper nutrition gives you:
-> a much better chance of avoiding expensive medical treatment!
-> ways to correct medical situations vs medications!
● A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found nearly half of all deaths related to heart disease, stroke and diabetes can be attributed to diet.
● Supplements — are an effective alternative to prescription medications for many but not all people!
Note: Supplements are not a "magic bullet" so it's very important to understand what you are taking — or are thinking about — really do!
Helpful information on many supplements is available on — MedLinePlus.