Today he works as a health insurance advisor to help individuals:
● Simplify the complexities of Health-related insurance plans, Medicare Health Plans, and Long Term Care insurance.
● Improve understanding of these special insurance plans and how the protect your finances & provides peace of mind.
Note: Better understanding = a better decision.
● Better understand the special insights into overall health gained by buying Individual Dental & Vision insurance & an easy to use way to sign up!.
Clients gain from John's no cost advisory services and:
● Certification in federal health reform legislative and regulatory requirements.
● Special understanding of Medicare's complex enrollment regulations and certifications on Medicare Advantage plans.
● Commitment to advanced on going education.
● Service on NAHU's national Medicare Advisory Group.
● Previous experience, working for three manufacturing business, in human resources; benefit management; and employee and labor relations.
Knowledge of regulatory issues, benefit trends, and emerging products is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year. Actively involved in:
● American Association for Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and providing assistance.
● Active in a 400 plus member church
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
● Casual discussion in a call with a professional health insurance advisor increases understanding of the value of this special kind of insurance.
● Selecting, if enrollment is available, either a Medical insurance, or Medicare Health Plan.
● Reviewing what Long Term Care insurance means to you & your family. plan.
It's OK after talking to say no - now is not the right time.
BTW - you can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency